- ●Please ensure that there are sufficient funds in your account before midnight (JST) on the scheduled day of purchase. If there is an insufficient balance, the purchase will not be made.
- ●If a purchase is not made, the following purchases will not be automatically cancelled.
- ●The specific time for purchase can not be specified. bitFlyer will designate the time of purchase on the designated date.
- ●The rate used at the time of purchase uses the price on our Buy/Sell service.
- ●System troubles on the bitFlyer side may cause the purchase to not execute. If the purchase is unable to execute, no automatic purchase will be made until the next scheduled purchase.
- ●Crypto assets are not a legal tender. The value of crypto assets are not guaranteed by any individual.
- ●Purchases and sales on our Buy/Sell service will incur fees to be borne by customers. This means that the actual buy and sell prices of the corresponding crypto assets will differ.
- ●The fees and other expenses incurred, as well as the calculation methods used, when making trades of crypto assets or over-the-counter derivatives of crypto assets (hereafter collectively referred to as “crypto asset trades”) are written on our Fees and Taxes page.
- ●Before being able to trade over-the-counter derivatives of crypto assets, it is necessary to make a margin deposit. More information can be found on our “What is Lightning FX?” and “What is Lightning Futures?” pages.
- ●The principal can not be guaranteed for crypto assets trades or trades of over-the-counter derivatives of crypto assets. Losses may be incurred due to fluctuations in the prices of the crypto asset being traded.
When beginning or continuing to trade, please be sure to thoroughly read and understand all of our documents that require user agreement and trade when your resources, trading experience, and trading purpose are judged to be appropriate. Trade at your own responsibility.
- ●When trading over-the-counter derivatives of crypto assets, the amount being traded may exceed the amount in the customer’s margin deposit, which may lead to losses being incurred in excess of the amount in the customer’s margin deposit.
- ●If the private keys or passwords used in electronic authentication are lost, you may completely lose access to the corresponding virtual currency and its value may be lost. Additionally, you may incur losses if these are abused by a third party.
- ●Crypto assets may be used for payments with unspecified persons, or bought and sold with unspecified persons as a counterparty. Crypto assets may only be used to settle a set price in the event that the person receiving the payment agrees to the amount.
- ●Customers may incur losses if the conditions of our business or assets deteriorate.
We manage customer assets separately from our own assets.
Director of the Kanto Finance Bureau No.00003
Type I Financial Instruments Business Kanto Local Finance Bureau(FIBO) No.3294
Membership: Japan Virtual and Crypto asset Exchange Association